On Saturday, a fire broke out in a retail shop in Lahore’s Garhi Shahu neighbourhood.

The fire swiftly spread and devoured the whole retail store. Six fire department trucks were dispatched to the scene after being notified, and the fire was brought under control after a three-hour frantic effort.

According to rescuers, the fire started as a result of a short-circuit. The event resulted in no casualties. The fire, on the other hand, converted items worth millions of rupees to ashes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *